Each year the Parish Council sets aside funds to support and enable community development within the Parish of Bishop’s Tachbrook. The 2015/16 first funding round will start in July with all applications having to be filed with the Clerk by 31st July. Incomplete documentation and late submissions will not be considered. Full details are available on the website or please contact the Clerk. Applications are invited from:
- Organisations with a long term commitment to a sporting, educational or cultural activity
- Organisations with a commitment to activities which benefit the local community
- Events for such organisations which demand substantial costs
Applications are welcome from local organisations, a local group of a national organisation or a new group whose purpose is to provide activities for the benefit of the group and local community.
If you are interested in applying, you will be required to provide the following details:
- A written application outlining the aims/purpose of the organisation
- A detailed proposal of the project/programme for which funding is required and the benefits it will bring to the parish
- A copy of the organisation’s accounts for the previous year
- An agreement to publicise the activity in the Parish Magazine
Subsequent details of how the grant has been spent
Written applications (by letter or form) should be submitted to Mrs Corinne Hill, Parish Clerk, Gaydon Fields Farm, Gaydon CV35 0HF or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms are available from the Clerk on 01926 641220 or by email.