Sponsored by Anthony Birmingham Building & Carpentry
Tachfest 2017 will kick off on Saturday, 15th July from 1pm and will continue until 6pm.
Planning is in full swing, so put the date in your diary, get ready to grab your suncream, sunhats and your smiles and we’ll see you at The Meadow!
Bands start at 1.30 pm
We have 5 bands confirmed for the main stage:
- The Spakaleles (a local ukulele band)
- The Rest (funk soul)
- Rob Alton (solo – various)
- The Big Band Theory (rock & blues)
- The Unwanted (rock & punk/alternative).
Children’s fancy dress competition
For the younger festival goers there will be a fancy dress competition.
The theme is “Come as your favourite book character” and there are two categories – under 5 years and over 5 years.
Judging will take place at 3pm in front of the Main Stage and prizes will be given for the best fancy dress boy & girl in each category.
The grand raffle
We’ll be out selling raffle tickets around the Parish over the next couple of weeks. Please do buy a few from us as the money is put back into our community – any profit goes towards our fabulous fireworks in November.
Raffle prizes include:
- Meal for 2 at 4 Penny Shop in Warwick
- £50 cash, takeaway for 2 from Paw Paw
- Meal for 2 at The Leopard
- Meat voucher from Highams Butcher
- Free nail treatment
- ½ price MOT at Heathcote Autos
- Oil & filter change and aircon regas at Bradley Motors
- 5 mile ride in a super car
- Wine donated by Tahcbrook Stores and The White Hart
- £15 garden voucher
- A bottle of champagne
What’s not to love about these prizes?!
…And plenty plenty more to do and see throughout the day
In between bands we have a dog show, Zumba exhibition and a classic cars and vintage bikes show. Other attractions include a Birds of Prey display, archery, and a traction engine.
Stalls will include Face-painting, entertainment, toy stall, jewellery, arts & crafts as well as a few charities (St. John’s Ambulance, Woodland Trust, League of Friends, Cystic Fibrosis) and refreshments (WI)….as well as our ever popular burgers and hot dogs.