Resurfacing work is due to commence on Thursday 04th July, 2018 and will take 7 days. The site runs from the splitter island and the Gallagher Way roundabout, northwest for a distance of 539m terminating at the commencement of the splitter island.
This work will be carried out under a part time road closure (09:30 – 15.00). A diversion will be in place and signed. Access to properties within the works will be maintained where practical, but some delays may be expected. Access to properties outside of working hours will be as normal. Please note that works on Saturday 7th July will be under an extended road closure (08.00 – 17.00).There are no works planned on Sunday 8th July.
Please ensure that vehicles are parked outside of the site extents during planned working hours.
- Wednesday 4th July & Thursday 5th July (SECTION A). Remove existing road surface and lay first layer of new surface.
- Friday 6th July (SECTION A). Replace & adjust existing ironwork.
- Saturday 7th July (SECTION B). Remove existing road surface and lay first layer and final layer of new surface.
- Monday 9th July (SECTION A). Final road surface laid.
- Tuesday 10th July (SECTION A & B). Finishing works & new road markings.
Please be aware of temporary road surfaces and raised ironwork and drive slowly through works.
There will inevitably be some disruption to residents and businesses, but every effort will be made to keep this to a minimum.
If during the works you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the contractors Surfacing Manager Paul Kelly who will be in a position to deal with your concerns directly on telephone number 07837- 319323 (08:30 – 16:30hrs).