The main hall in the St Chad’s Centre is suitable for a range of uses including exercise or relaxation classes, group meetings, birthday parties and community activities. It can accommodate the following numbers:
- 150 people standing for drinks reception.
- 100 people seated for a performance / talk. Allows space for staging and aisle.
- 72 people seated at tables for a meal. (6 people per table, with four rows of three tables) Allows space for aisle.
A photo of the hall will be and dimensions will be added to this page once the building work is complete.
The hall has the following:
- Adult sized – 50 chairs and 6 folding tables (further chairs and tables to be purchased in the future)
- 25 children’s chairs and 6 folding tables.
- Sprung wooden floor
- Under floor heating
- Plenty of storage for regular hirers
- Projector, screen, controller, speakers
- Access to a fully equipped kitchen. For more details on the kitchen please click here.
- Superfast broadband throughout the Centre
Book this room
If you live in the parish of Bishop’s Tachbrook please email firstname.lastname@example.org before booking for a coupon code to receive a discounted hire rate. Discounts are also available for regular hirers block booking multiple sessions.
Terms and conditions
For terms and conditions of hire please click here. You will be asked as part of the online booking process if you consent to these so please take the time to read them carefully.
For party/events please click here for the party conditions of hire form. You will be asked as part of the online booking process if you consent to these so please take the time to read them carefully.
For all enquiries please email email@example.com