If you live in the parish of Bishop’s Tachbrook then you may marry in St Chad’s. If you do not live in the parish there are seven “Qualifying connections” and if you meet any one of them you are also eligible to be married in church.
- One or both parties have been baptised in the parish
- One or both parties confirmed by the parish
- Parent or grandparent married at the church
- Lived for six months in the parish at some point in their lives
- Worshipped for six months in the parish
- Parents used to worship in the parish for six months
We believe that marriage is for life but realise that mistakes can be made and as Christians we have a loving God who forgives us when we err. We are happy to marry those who have been divorced but Elaine will need to speak to you first to ensure that any matters relating to a previous marriage have been resolved.
For more information call Reverend Elaine Scrivens on 01926 426922 or email email@example.com.