We have had a wonderful response from people in the Parish, offering help and support for vulnerable members of our community.
Whether you need someone to pick up your shopping or prescriptions, or you just want someone to chat to, then please get in touch and we can connect you.
We have created a confidential online form so that we can connect people offering help with people who need help. Why not take a minute to tell us about yourself so that we can make sure no one is left lonely or left behind.
If you would rather speak to us directly, you can also call 07732 458084 between 8 am to 8 pm any day of the week or email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Here are the phone number for our local surgeries if you need them:
- Bishop’s Tachbrook Surgery - 01926 451285
- Warwick Gates Health Centre - 01926 461800
- Croft Medical Centre - 01926 421153
Useful information and links
COVID-19 is a condition that can affect your breathing. It causes a high temperature and a cough which is repeated.
Guidance is changing from day to day. Here are a few links that may help to you keep up with the latest developments:
- Warwick District Council – Coronavirus information and advice
- gov.uk – the latest situation and guidance
- Public Health England – what you need to know
- Guidance on measures to support businesses
- Guidance on the children of key workers being able to receive education
And of course, you can follow us on Facebook to keep up to date with the latest from the community.