Oakley Wood Road update
Following an update from Warwickshire County Council officers at the Parish Council meeting earlier this month, set out below are the key updates we received in respect of the Construction Management Plan:
- Utility diversion works are now complete.
- Phase 3 to 7 of the road works will begin in approx. 8 weeks time / early May & last for approx. 14 weeks.
- Oakley Wood Road will remain open in both directions until phase 3 begins.
- The c2,500 tipper truck loads of soil that need to be removed from the site will be scheduled for this 8-week window to minimize the negative effect on residents & road users.
- The work to reinstate the footpath on the East side of Oakley Wood Road will be completed within the next 8 weeks before phase 3 begins.
- The PC has again requested additional HGV routing signage at the exit to the site (left turn only) & at the Oakley Wood Road / Banbury Road junction. Residents have reported significant numbers of HGVs not following the routes defined by the Construction Management Plan.
- Residents are asked to forward any complaints regarding HGV routing & traffic management to email@example.com so they can be forwarded to Highways for resolution.