Better broadband connectivity may be available to residents
Thousands of households and businesses across the region may be missing out on better broadband connectivity because they haven’t yet ordered an improved service.
Fast and reliable digital connectivity is no longer seen as a luxury but a necessity given its increasing importance to nearly everything we do in modern-day life. For example, with a better broadband connection, you can:
- Browse the web faster and carry out online tasks such as shopping and internet banking more easily
- Stream HD films, TV and video services without delay
- Chat face-to-face with friends and family – wherever they are in the world
- Run multiple devices at the same time without your connection slowing down
- Work and study from home more easily
- Engage with services that are increasingly moving online
- Compete more effectively with other businesses in an increasingly competitive global market place.
To find out if you can order an improved service, enter your landline number or address into the BT Broadband Availability Checker.
The How to use the BT Broadband Availability Checker webpage will help you make sense of the Broadband Checker results.